U.S. Space Force Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Space Themed Scrapbook Layout with Painted Chipboard, Mirrored Acrylic, and Stenciled Designs from Creative Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a space themed layout for Creative Embellishments today. It has been a while since I documented an event for my husband. After 18 years of serving in the U.S. Air Force, my husband has been commissioned into the U.S. Space Force. (It's not just a show on T.V.!) The Space Set was absolutely perfect for this page and so much fun to work with.

Stenciled Star Background on a Space Themed Scrapbook Layout

I used a piece of solid colored pattern paper for the base of this page and then applied white ink over the Star Envy Stencil to add the star pattern. I like to rotate the stencil when working on a full 12x12 size background to achieve a more natural pattern that doesn't repeat. The stencil is 6x6, so I started in one corner and then rotated the stencil 3 times to fill the entire page with stars.

Acrylic Painted Chipboard Astronaut Embellishment on a Space Themed Scrapbook Layout

I used paint markers to color the three chipboard designs that I selected from the Space Set and then secured them to the layout using 3D Foam Squares.

Acrylic Painted Chipboard Planet on a Space Themed Scrapbook Layout

I applied puffy and foam star stickers around the page to add more color, texture, and dimension to my simple design. I added a small alien spacecraft to the solar system as a nod to my kiddos who are convinced that my husband gets to talk to aliens at work.

Acrylic Painted Rocketship Chipboard and Mirrored Acrylic Moon Embellishments on a Space Themed Scrapbook Layout

I added a Mirrored Silver Acrylic Moon to the top corner of the page for a fun reflective element. If you haven't stopped by the Acrylic Section of the Creative Embellishments Store, there are dozens of fun designs to choose from.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Space Chipboard Set
Mirrored Silver Acrylic Moon Set
Star Envy Stencil

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Shimelle; Foam Stickers: Shimelle; Puffy Stickers: Shimelle; White Ink: Clearsnap; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Space Themed Scrapbook Layout with Painted Chipboard, Mirrored Acrylic, and Stenciled Designs from Creative Embellishments


Comments