Winter Fun Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Winter fun mixed media scrapbook layout with painted chipboard and glittered acrylic star embellishments.

Hi! I'm  sharing a scrapbook layout that I was invited to create for the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Winter Cover Challenge. If you’ve seen the latest issue of the magazine you will have noticed that my work is not on the cover, but this layout did make it inside the magazine! I had a lot of fun creating this layout using the photo supplied by Creative Scrapbooker Magazine and some of my favorite festive products from Creative Embellishments.

Chipboard wreath frame with acrylic paint and glitter.

I cut the Berry Frame 4 in half and placed it above and below the photo. I applied light and dark blue acrylic paint to the leaves and bright red acrylic paint and glitter to the berries to coordinate with the patterned paper. Once dry, I splattered the berry frame with white acrylic paint for a frosty finish.

Chipboard pinecones and greenery with acrylic paint and white paint splatters on a mixed media winter fun scrapbook layout.

I applied a design from the Pine Cone Clusters set to the bottom right corner of the photo. I used acrylic paint to color the chipboard, and then once dry, splattered white acrylic paint onto the pieces.

Clear sticker title on a mixed media winter fun scrapbook layout.


I applied a clear sticker to the photo for a seamless title. I finished the page by adding several Small Silver Acrylic Glitter Stars.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Berry Frame 4
Pine Cone Clusters
Small Silver Acrylic Glitter Stars

Other Supplies: Cardstock: Core'dinations; Patterned Paper: Pretty Little Studio; Clear Sticker: Pretty Little Studio; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; Glitter Glue: Ranger; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Photo Credit: Creative Scrapbooker Magazine

Pin It!

Winter fun mixed media scrapbook layout with painted chipboard and glittered acrylic star embellishments.


Comments