Perpetual Desktop Flip Calendar - Clique International

 

Perpetual Desktop Flip Calendar with Embellished Hanging Cards

Hi! I'm sharing a quick decor project that I'm hoping will help keep me on track for Clique International today. I have to admit that I lost track of what day it was sometime back in early December. Now that I'm back to my regular routine, I need to know what that date is on the regular. I picked up a plain black and white flip calendar and personalized it with paint and a fun mix of ephemera and embellishments from past kits.

January Through June Perpetual Calendar Cards Embellished with Die-Cut Ephemera Stickers and Enamel Dots

I colored over the black numbers with a gold paint pen. I swapped out the monthly flip cards with some that I cut by hand from the Cocoloko Minimal Life in a Pocket Pad. I'm just loving the muted tones and mod prints on these patterned papers.

July Through December Perpetual Calendar Cards Embellished with Die-Cut Ephemera Stickers and Enamel Dots

The Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart Ephemera and Kimidori Colors Mauve Alpha Stickers were the perfect size to embellish the monthly cards. I used Freckled Fawn and Pinkfresh enamel dots to add small pops of color and dimension to the otherwise flat cards.

Perpetual Desktop Flip Calendar with Embellished Hanging Cards

I like to ease into the new year with baby steps and an open mind. I wait to set goals until the second quarter. However you choose to start the year, I hope it is filled with happiness and creativity!

Clique International Supplies:
Cocoloko Minimal Life in a Pocket Paper Pad
Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart Ephemera
Kimidori Colors Mauve Alpha Stickers
Freckled Fawn Enamel Stickers
Pinkfresh Holiday Magic Enamel Dots

Other Supplies: Flip Calendar; Acrylic Paint; Gold Paint Pen; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Perpetual Desktop Flip Calendar with Embellished Hanging Cards



Comments