Say Anything Heart Shaped Valentine - Creative Embellishments

 

Say Anything Inspired Chipboard Valentine with Scalloped Ribbon Trim

Hi! I'm sharing a fun love-themed project for Creative Embellishments today. Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and I was inspired to create this chipboard valentine after rewatching the 1980s romantic comedy "Say Anything." Music is definitely the key to my heart, so Lloyd would have had me after this iconic scene! I used one page from the Heart Mini Album as the base of this valentine. Next, I applied patterned paper to the heart. I chose this design specifically because the pale hearts reminded me of the raindrops from this scene in the film.

Vintage Boom Box Chipboard Embellishment with Metallic Paint and Enamel Music Note Stickers

The boom box from the 80's Music Set was perfect for this valentine! I used metallic paint to color the chipboard and then added enamel music note stickers.

Black Stick Figure Holding a Vintage Boom Box with True Love Heart Say Anything Inspired Chipboard Valentine

This guy from the Fun Figures Set holds up the boom box perfectly. I colored this piece with a black paint marker. I used a red paint pen to add color to a Wood Veneer Conversation Heart. I applied red scalloped ribbon around the edge of the heart to finish this valentine. The back side of the heart has plenty of room for a handwritten love note. What's your favorite romantic comedy?

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Heart Mini Album
80's Music
Fun Figures
Wood Veneer Conversation Hearts

Other Supplies
: Patterned Paper: Alexandra Renke; Enamel Music Note Stickers: Doodlebug Designs; Paint Marker: EK Success; Paint Pen: Uni-Posca; Red Ribbon; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Say Anything Inspired Chipboard Valentine with Scalloped Ribbon Trim


Comments