Good Stuff Memorydex Tray - Clique International

 

Memorydex Tray Created with the Simple Stories The Good Stuff Paper Collection

Hi! I'm sharing the memorydex tray that I assembled using the Simple Stories The Good Stuff Sampler Kit for Clique International today. The weather is all over the place and I've been struggling to find a paper collection to pair with my mood. I'm definitely over winter, but I'm not quite ready for Spring. The Good Stuff collection was just what I needed to get my mojo running. Each page in this kit represents one calendar month, so a year-in-review type project was super easy to assemble.

Simple Stories The Good Stuff Memorydex Calendar Cards

I cut each calendar card down to fit onto a memorydex card. Then, I embellished each monthly calendar with die-cuts and stickers from the kit.

Simple Stories The Good Stuff Embellished Memorydex Cards with Photos and Journaling

I chose a couple of highlights from January through March and created photo and journaling cards for those events. The seasonal and holiday icons are modern and fun and general enough to fit a variety of topics without pre-planning anything.

Simple Stories The Good Stuff Embellished Memorydex Tray View from the Top

I love this view from the top of the tray! Most of the work for this project is complete, so I just need to add photos and journaling to the monthly sections for the rest of the year. I can definitely keep up with this fun project.

Clique International Supplies:
Simple Stories The Good Stuff Sampler Kit

Other Supplies: Memorydex Tray and Cards: Heidi Swapp

Pin It!

Memorydex Tray Created with the Simple Stories The Good Stuff Paper Collection


Comments