Street Art Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Detroit Street Art Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Gears and Stenciled Title

Hi! I'm sharing a steampunk scrapbook layout that features a photo of some street art that I shot while visiting Detroit for Creative Embellishments today. My husband and I took a long weekend to visit family and were able to get away for 2 nights to see back-to-back concerts; Tool, and then Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators. We had an amazing time, and we love to stay in the city where things are a bit grittier than our normal everyday life. There is a ton of amazing street art in the city. I took a picture of this building from my hotel window, which features artwork by ARYZ.

Black Chipboard Gears with Metallic Wax on a Steampunk Street Art Scrapbook Layout

I selected several designs from the Large Black Gear Set to use across the top of the page. I rubbed on some metallic wax using my fingers to quickly create an aged, distressed finish.

Stenciled Oxide Ink Street Art Title on a Steampunk Scrapbook Layout


I used the Typewriter Keys Stencil with Distress Oxide Ink to create the title for this page. I added some handwritten journaling and then some metal flowers to finish the design.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Large Black Gear Set
Typewriter Keys Stencil

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Kaisercraft; Metal Flowers: Prima Marketing; Coin Button; Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger

Pin It!

Detroit Street Art Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Gears and Stenciled Title


Comments