Wonderful Teen Scrapbook Layout - Pretty Little Studio

 

Everyday Teen Scrapbook Layout Using Christmas and Winter Patterned Papers and Star Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that stretches my Christmas and winter paper collections for Pretty Little Studio today. I'm a big fan of the versatility of PLS prints. I used the Snow Globe patterned paper from the Frosty and Friends collection to create an everyday page featuring my two children. To make the snow look less like a winter print I used repeating stars as a design element down the center of the page.


Wonderful Wood Veneer Die-Cut Title and Vellum and Cardstock Sticker Embellishments on a Teen Scrapbook Layout

I cut the gray and black stars from the A Star Tonight 12x12 patterned paper from the Christmas Cheer collection. I cut larger stars from vellum to fill in the space on my cardstock.

How to Secure Vellum Stars to a Scrapbook Layout Using Word Stickers



Vellum is a challenge to secure invisibly. I used some Document Life Notable Word Stickers to attach the vellum stars to my layout.

Pretty Little Studio Supplies:
Frosty and Friends Snow Globe 12x12 Patterned Paper
Frosty and Friends Fuzzy Socks Die-Cuts
Christmas Cheer Christmas Story 12x12 Patterned Paper
Document Life Notable Words Stickers Black

Pin It!

Everyday Teen Scrapbook Layout Using Christmas and Winter Patterned Papers and Star Embellishments


Comments