Double Shaker Lemonade Tag - Creative Embellishments

 

Fresh Lemonade Pink and Yellow Double Shaker Tag with Chipboard Lemon Slices, Flowers, and Sequins

Hi! I'm sharing a fun DOUBLE shaker tag for Creative Embellishments today. My kiddos are almost finished with their school year, and I’m looking forward to slow and sunny summer days where I have the time to enjoy a cold glass of lemonade on the patio. Until then, I’m feeling some summer vibes with this fresh lemonade tag which has TWO shaker elements. I used a Large Shaker Tag for the base of this project.

Pink and Yellow Double Lemonade Shaker Tag with Flowers, Die-Cuts, and Sequins

I covered the tag with lemon print patterned paper and then assembled the shaker to hold sequins and glass glitter. I embellished the top of the tag with bright yellow flowers, yellow enamel dots, and die-cuts.

Mason Jar Lemonade Shaker Embellishment with Chipboard Lemon Slices on a Shaker Tag


I created my own second shaker feature using a mason jar cutting die set. I filled the shaker with Lemon Slices and sequins. I used a mason jar lid die from the set with grey cardstock to create a lid of the jar, which I then topped with a lemon slice and a paper straw. (There is a Jar Shaker available from the Creative Embellishments Store.) I painted each lemon slice with Posca paint pens. Once the paint was dry, I applied yellow Perfect Pearls around the edge of each lemon. I covered each fruit segment with a layer of Stickles glitter glue for a touch of sparkle. I absolutely love the layered shaker look!

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Lemon /Lime Chipboard Set
Large Shaker Tag 2

Other Supplies: Cardstock: Core'dinations; Patterned Paper: Saguaro Paperie; Digital Image: Gecko Galz; Flowers: Prima Marketing; Enamel Dots: Want2Scrap; Glitter: American Crafts; Sequin Mix: Clique International; Ribbon; Cardboard; Vellum; Acetate; Paper Straw; Dome Jar Shaker Die Set: Stampendous; Paint Pens: Posca; Perfect Pearls, Stickles: Ranger; Metallic Ink: Hero Arts; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Fresh Lemonade Pink and Yellow Double Shaker Tag with Chipboard Lemon Slices, Flowers, and Sequins


Comments