Beautiful Smile Scrapbook Layout - Pretty Little Studio

 

Colorful Floral and Stripes Teen Scrapbook Layout with Handmade Flower Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a bright and colorful layout that I created for Pretty Little Studio today. My daughter recently had her braces removed and I love her smile! I combined two of my favorite design elements for this page, flowers and stripes. I used a fun mix of papers from the Savannah Dreams and Color Me Happy collections.

DIY Flowers Created with Fussy Cut Hearts and a Circle Punch

I created the colorful flowers myself using hearts that I cut from the Color Me Happy Heart Eyes patterned paper. Four hearts make one flower and a small, punched circles hold the blooms together. I cut hearts in half and used them as leaves.

Colorful Floral and Stripes Teen Scrapbook Layout with Handmade Flower Embellishments

I finished the layout with a simple die-cut title from the Savannah Dreams Happy Place Die-Cuts.


Pin It!

Colorful Floral and Stripes Teen Scrapbook Layout with Handmade Flower Embellishments


Comments