Delightful Smile Floral Scrapbook Layout - Pretty Little Studio

 

Spring Scrapbook Layout with DIY Flowers Created with Fussy Cut Raindrops

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I created with the new Wildflowers collection for Pretty Little Studio today. I'm always looking for ways that I can cut up patterned paper with just a pair of scissors to create my own designs. I had a lot of fun creating handmade flowers for this page from raindrops that I cut from the Sound of Rain 12x12 Patterned Paper.

Purple Pink and Yellow DIY Flowers From Patterned Paper Raindrops on a Scrapbook Layout

Once I cut the raindrops from the patterned paper, I grouped them by color. Then, I used punched circles to hold the raindrops together to form the center of each flower.

Text Pink and Yellow DIY Flowers From Patterned Paper Raindrops on a Scrapbook Layout

I used a button from the Flopsey Flair Set as the center for the largest flower.

Blue DIY Flowers From Patterned Paper Raindrops on a Scrapbook Layout

I arranged the flowers in a rainbow down the left side of the page and filled in the space on either side of the petals with leaves from the Wildflower Stems and Garden Blooms Die-Cut Sets.

Green Delightful Ticket Die-Cut on a Scrapbook Layout

I added a Delightful die-cut from the Spring Mix Die-Cuts under my photo as the first part of the title for this page.

Smile Life Is Good Die-Cut Title on a Scrapbook Layout

I filled in the rest of my title spot with a die-cut from the Sunny in May Die-Cuts.

Pretty Little Studio Supplies:
12x12 Wildflowers Paper Pack
12x12 Wildflowers Ledger Paper Pack
Wildflower Stems Die-Cuts
Spring Mix Die-Cuts
Flopsey Flair
Sunny In May Words Die-Cuts
Garden Blooms Die-Cuts

Pin It!

Spring Scrapbook Layout with DIY Flowers Created with Fussy Cut Raindrops



Comments