Live It Up Teen Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Colorful Teen Bike Ride Scrapbook Layout with Acrylic Paint Stripes and Die-Cut Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a teen scrapbook layout that I created with the Life's A Party Sampler Kit for Clique International today. The Life's A Party Sampler Kit features the newest collection from the Damask Love brand, and it brings the fun and all the color! Included in the sampler is a full package of coordinating die-cut designs, which was my focus for embellishing this layout.

Green Blue and Yellow Die-Cuts on Acrylic Paint Stripes on a Teen Scrapbook Layout

The colorful hearts printed on the Cherry Sweet 12x12 Patterned Paper caught my eye. I cut them from the paper and then used those hearts as a guide to brush stripes of acrylic paint onto a piece of white cardstock.

Red Pink and Yellow Die-Cuts on Acrylic Paint Stripes on a Teen Scrapbook Layout

After the paint was dry, I secured die-cuts to the layout. I matched the colors of the die-cuts to the colorful stripes of paint. This was a fun way to embellish the bottom edge of my photo.

Colorful Teen Bike Ride Scrapbook Layout with Acrylic Paint Stripes and Die-Cut Embellishments

I finished the layout with some die-cut journaling spots and dimensional fabric daisies.

Clique International Supplies:
Life's A Party by Damask Love Sampler Kit

Pin It!

Colorful Teen Bike Ride Scrapbook Layout with Acrylic Paint Stripes and Die-Cut Embellishments


Comments