Patriotic Board Book Mini Album - Creative Embellishments

 

Patriotic Flag Red White and Blue Board Book Mini Album

Hi! I'm sharing a patriotic board book mini album that I assembled to document my fourth of July festivities this year for Creative Embellishments today. I incorporated some of my favorite acrylic, chipboard, and stencil designs into this book by adding patterned paper to the printed book pages and then binding it all together with a Mini Cinch. This is such a fast way to create an album.

Red and Blue Stenciled Stars in a Patriotic American Flag Board Book Mini Album
I used single and double-sided patterned papers in this album. I added stenciled designs to the backs of the single sided papers using Distress Oxide Ink and the Small Stars, Star Bokeh, and Star Envy stencils.

Patriotic Painted Chipboard Embellishments in a July Board Book Mini Album

I used blue and red paint pens to color the following patriotic chipboard designs to embellish the inner pages: 4th of July, 4th of July Set 2, Star ATC Coins, and USA ATC Coins. All of these chipboard designs have white space, so I backed them with white cardstock to help them stand out against the patterned paper. I added Small Solid Silver Acrylic Stars to the cover of the album for a touch of sparkle.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
4th of July
4th of July Set 2
Star ATC Coins
USA ATC Coins
Small Stars Stencil
Star Bokeh Stencil
Star Envy Stencil
Small Solid Silver Acrylic Stars

Other Supplies: My Little Book About Our Flag Board Book; White Cardstock; Patterned Paper: Jenny Bowlin; Die-Cuts: Tim Holtz; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Paint Pens: Uni-Posca, Liquitex; Mini Cinch Binding Wires: WRMK; Mini Cinch: WMRK; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Patriotic Flag Red White and Blue Board Book Mini Album


Comments

Post a Comment