DIY Painted Floral Clock - Clique International

 

DIY Painted Floral Clock Using the Prima Marketing Painted Floral Rub-ons and P13 Chipboard

Hi! I'm sharing a clock that I created using products from two amazing kits from Clique International, the new Lady Whistledown Base Kit featuring the Prima Marketing Painted Floral collection, and the It's Easy Being Green Add-on Kit. It has been some time since I created a piece to hang in my art space. I sometimes lose track of time when I'm creating, so this clock will help keep me conscious of the passing hours. I used the solid circle base from the P13 There is No Planet B Chipboard Embellishment Set 4 and Painted Floral Rub-ons to create this project. I really love the hand-painted look!

DIY Painted Floral Clock Using the Prima Marketing Painted Floral Rub-ons and P13 Chipboard

The rub-ons are easy to cut and layer to create a custom design. They adhere beautifully to raw chipboard. I added adhesive rhinestones from the kit to some of the flower centers for a dimensional accent that sparkles when it catches the light.

DIY Painted Floral Clock Using the Prima Marketing Painted Floral Rub-ons and P13 Chipboard

I also added a small bee charm to the clock face. Once I finished applying the floral rub-ons and embellishments to the chipboard, I added the clock hands and motor, which I picked up from Amazon for about four dollars.

​If you haven't visited the store recently, the stunning Lady Whistledown Kit is just one of the fantastic new kits available. Click here to check out what's new in the Clique International Store!

Clique International Supplies:
Lady Whistledown Base Kit
It's Easy Being Green Add-on Kit

Pin It!

DIY Painted Floral Clock Using the Prima Marketing Painted Floral Rub-ons and P13 Chipboard


Comments