Military Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Freedom Isn't Free Military Scrapbook Layout with Stenciled Stars and Polish Falcon Layered Chipboard Embellishment

Hi! I'm sharing a military scrapbook layout that I created for Creative Embellishments today. My husband and his father recently attended the 63rd Anniversary International Armed Forces Night Dinner at an American Polish Cultural Center. I was excited to document this event because it didn't happen the past two years due to Covid restrictions. I used some of my favorite patriotic designs from the Creative Embellishments Shop as well as the new Polish Falcon!

Red and White Layered Chipboard Polish Falcon Embellishment on a Military Scrapbook Layout

This layered Polish Falcon design is so detailed. I painted the solid base with white acrylic paint. I used a red paint dauber to color the top piece of this set. I secured several Small Silver Glittered Acrylic Stars to the page.

Freedom Isn't Free Chipboard Title with Black Acrylic Paint on a Military Scrapbook Layout

I used the Star Envy Stencil with red Distress Ink to add stars to the background of the page. I added the Freedom Isn't Free chipboard title to the bottom of the page, which I simply colored with a black paint pen.

If you or a loved one has served in the military, thank you for your service!

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Freedom Isn't Free
Polish Falcon
Star Envy Stencil
Small Silver Glittered Acrylic Stars

Other Supplies: Mixed Media Paper: Vicki Boutin; Patterned Paper: Jenny Bowlin; Distress Ink: Ranger; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt, Ranger; Paint Pen: Liquitex; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Freedom Isn't Free Military Scrapbook Layout with Stenciled Stars and Polish Falcon Layered Chipboard Embellishment


Comments