Escape Mid-Century Nautical Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Mid-Century Nautical Teen Boy Fishing Scrapbook Layout with Anna Griffin Products

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the Anna Griffin Mid-Century Nautical Seasonal Kit for Clique International today. I don't know about you, but my summer is going by way too fast! I would absolutely love to be fishing with my Dad in Florida right now. My nephew spent his spring break with my parents and boy did he catch a big fish.

Mid-Century Nautical Teen Boy Fishing Scrapbook Layout with Anna Griffin Products

There is a fantastic variety of die-cuts and postcards in the kit that make building layers quick and easy. The gold foil accents really catch the light. I tore the edge of one postcard and also added an embossed piece of red cardstock from my stash to add some texture to my design.

Mid-Century Nautical Teen Boy Fishing Scrapbook Layout with Anna Griffin Products

I used a circle punch to cut the gold foil anchor from a piece of patterned paper and then applied it to the page over a gold die-cut. The rope and waves were cut from a piece of patterned paper from the kit. The imagery in this kit is so fun! I finished the layout with an acrylic word title and some journaling.

Unfortunately, the Mid-Century Nautical Seasonal Kit is sold out, but there are several other kits in the shop that include fabulous Anna Griffin products. CLICK HERE to see them all.

Clique International Supplies:
Anna Griffin Mid-Century Nautical Seasonal Kit

Other Supplies: Cardstock: Core'dinations; Journaling Cards: Studio Calico; White Paint Pen: Liquitex; Circle Punches; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Mid-Century Nautical Teen Boy Fishing Scrapbook Layout with Anna Griffin Products




Comments