Sandy Toes Summer Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Summer Beach Vacation Scrapbook Layout with Painted Chipboard Embellishment and a Pink Flamingo Shaker Element

Hi! I'm sharing a beach themed scrapbook layout for Creative Embellishments today. It's a big win if I can catch a photo of all the cousins on the beach at the same time. They were able to enjoy some warmer water and big waves together this summer at the lake. I used some chipboard that I've had in my stash for some time, as well as a new design in a fun way, on this layout.

Acrylic Painted Chipboard Waves on a Summer Beach Scrapbook Layout

The chipboard in this photo is the new Ribbons set. With some light blue and white paint, I think they can pass as waves!

Embossed Pink Flamingo Chipboard Shaker Embellishment on a Summer Beach Vacation Scrapbook Layout

How fun is this Flamingo Shaker?! I used Ranger Ice Resin Iced Enamels to emboss the chipboard before I filled the shaker element with a sequin mix. The small googly eye helps to give this bird some personality.

Sandy Toes and a Sunkissed Nose Embossed Chipboard Title on a Summer Beach Vacation Scrapbook Layout

I wanted to add bold color to the page as a contrast to all the blue, so I selected this large title. I used Ranger Ice Resin Iced Enamels to emboss the Sandy Toes and A Sunkissed Nose Chipboard Title. The bold red and metallic bits come together in one container, so adding multiple colors to embossed pieces is a quick one-step process.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Ribbons
Flamingo Shaker
Sandy Toes and a Sunkissed Nose

Other Supplies: Mixed Media Paper: Vicki Boutin; Dice-Cuts: Vicki Boutin; Stickers: Vicki Boutin; Acrylic Paint: Ranger; Ice Resin Iced Enamels: Ranger; Sequin Mix: Clique International; Miscellaneous: Googly Eye; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Summer Beach Vacation Scrapbook Layout with Painted Chipboard Embellishment and a Pink Flamingo Shaker Element


Comments

  1. Such a gorgeous layout with the new ribbons and that adorable flamingo shaker!! The bold red with the words really added a great punch to this luscious blue background!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment