Shine Bright Sunshine Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Whimsical Family Cousins Scrapbook Layout with Painted Chipboard Embellishments and Gold Foiled Vellum Butterflies

Hi! I'm sharing a mixed media scrapbook layout that features some of the new chipboard designs, that are perfect for summer crafting, for Creative Embellishments today. It was wonderful to see my daughter interact with her younger cousins in such a sweet way during our family lake vacation. The flowers were in bloom, there were butterflies aplenty, and there were smiles all around.

Acrylic Painted Chipboard Flower Cluster with Gold Glitter and Vellum Butterfly

There are several flowers and fronds chipboard designs in the store. I selected the Flowers and Fronds 3 for this layout. I used acrylic paint to color the chipboard. Next, I added some gold glitter glue to the flower petals for a touch of sparkle, as well as, three small blue hearts, one for each of the kiddos in the photo.

Gold Foiled Vellum and Painted and Glittered Chipboard Layered Butterfly Embellishment on a Summer Scrapbook Layout

I fussy cut gold foiled vellum butterflies to embellish the page. I used one of the Simple Butterflies to create a layered butterfly embellishment. After I applied acrylic paint and gold glitter glue to the chipboard butterfly, I topped it with some vellum wings.

Shine Bright Sunshine Die-Cut, Sticker, and Chipboard Words Title on a Summer Scrapbook Layout

I created a simple title spot for the layout using a die-cut journaling card, sentiment sticker, and the word sunshine, that I quickly colored with a paint marker, from the Poolside Words.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Poolside Words
Simple Butterflies
Flowers and Fronds 3

Other Supplies: Mixed Media Paper: Vicki Boutin; Specialty Gold Foiled Butterfly Vellum: Vicki Boutin; Die-Cut: Vicki Boutin; Sentiment Sticker: Vicki Boutin; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; Paint Marker: Liquitex; Gold Glitter Glue: Ranger; Blue Hearts: Clique International; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Whimsical Family Cousins Scrapbook Layout with Painted Chipboard Embellishments and Gold Foiled Vellum Butterflies


Comments