Tough Boy Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Tough Boy Scrapbook Layout Created with the Crate Paper Toy Box Collection Kit and Chipboard Shaker Designs from Creative Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a fun scrapbook layout that features the youngest member of my husband's family for Creative Embellishments today. I met this sweet boy at a family reunion for the first time this summer and he was so much fun! I used the Crate Paper Toy Box Collection Kit and some of my favorite chipboard designs on this page.

Green Embossed T-Rex Chipboard Shaker Embellishment on a Boy Scrapbook Layout

I picked up this T-Rex Shaker a while ago and it feels so good to use it! I heat embossed the dinosaur using Chartreuse Ice Resin Iced Enamels. I filled the shaker feature with a mix of sequins, pearls, and gems.

Heat Embossed Chipboard Toad Embellishment with Googly Eye on a Boy Themed Scrapbook Layout

I'm thrilled with the texture I applied to this Toad! Again, I used Ice Resin Iced Enamels, but in copper this time. I applied a thin layer of powder to the entire toad, and then went back after embossing and applied a couple more layers to the bottom for a bumpy finish. I sprinkled some orange embossing powder onto the back for a pop of color. I decided to add a googly eye to the toad for both dimension and movement.

Acrylic Painted Chipboard Rocket Shaker Embellishment Filled with Glass Glitter


I selected the Spaceship Shaker Set to embellish the top edge of the photo. I colored the chipboard with acrylic paint and paint markers. I filled the shaker feature with glass glitter. I added Silver Acrylic Stars around the spaceship.

Thanks for stopping by today! The Creative Embellishments Team would love to see what you are creating! Share your work with us in the Creative Embellishments Facebook Fan Page.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
T-Rex Shaker
Spaceship Shaker Set
Toads
Small Silver Solid Acrylic Stars

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Crate Paper; Stickers: Crate Paper; Die-Cuts: Crate Paper; Ice Resin Iced Enamels: Ranger; Acrylic Paint: Ranger; Paint Markers: Liquitex; Glass Glitter: Clique International; Sequin Mix: Buttons Galore; Miscellaneous: Googly Eye; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Tough Boy Scrapbook Layout Created with the Crate Paper Toy Box Collection Kit and Chipboard Shaker Designs from Creative Embellishments


Comments