Bonfire Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Bonfire Boys Scrapbook Layout with Paper Pieced Patterned Paper Chevron Background and Die-Cut Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I created with two fantastic kits from Clique International. I think the color palettes and prints in the Lady Whistledown Base Kit and the Heidi Swapp Sunchaser Sampler Kit are perfect for fall, even though these lines were released over the spring and summer months. I created a chevron background from patterned paper triangles. I wanted to break up the busy patterns and make these floral prints less noticeable as this page features two of my nephews.

Bonfire Boys Scrapbook Layout with Paper Pieced Patterned Paper Chevron Background and Die-Cut Embellishments

I layered die-cuts under and on top of my photo to help the picture stand out from the busy background. The foil accents really go with the bonfire vibes.

If you haven't stopped by the Clique International Store in a while, there are dozens of new kits available while supplies last in addition to the older stock that I used for this layout.

Clique International Supplies:
Lady Whistledown Base Kit
Heidi Swapp Sunchaser Sampler Kit

Pin It!

Bonfire Boys Scrapbook Layout with Paper Pieced Patterned Paper Chevron Background and Die-Cut Embellishments


Comments