Haunted House Canvas Banners - Creative Embellishments

 

Haunted House Canvas Banner with Embossed Boo Chipboard Shaker Filled with Glass Glitter

Hi! I'm sharing a pair of hanging canvas panels that I embellished for Halloween for Creative Embellishments today. I think I might prefer to receive chipboard shakers instead of candy! This set of hanging banners was quick and easy to assemble with only a handful of supplies. I'm limited on space for decorations in my home, so hanging panels were the perfect way to add some spooky flair to my decor.

Haunted House Canvas Banner with Embossed Boo Chipboard Shaker Filled with Glass Glitter

I used Chartreuse Ice Resin Iced Enamels to heat emboss the base and top layers of a Boo Shaker. I filled the shaker with glass glitter. I added a piece of green lace to the bottom edge of the canvas banner for an additional pop of color.

Haunted House Canvas Banner with Acrylic Painted Bat Chipboard Shaker Filled with Glass Glitter

I embellished a second banner using the Bat Shaker. After coloring the chipboard with a black paint pen, I again filled the shaker with glass glitter.

Haunted House Canvas Banner with Acrylic Painted Bat Chipboard Shaker Filled with Glass Glitter


I applied Pumice Stone Stickles to the outline of the bat to add a touch of sparkle to this panel. Just like the previous banner, I applied a piece of lace along the bottom edge of the canvas.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Bat Shaker
Boo Shaker

Other Supplies: Haunted Abode Canvas Banners: Canvas Corp; Glass Glitter: Clique International; Lace; Double Scroll 5-inch Hangers; Ice Resin Iced Enamels: Ranger; Stickles Glitter Glue: Ranger; Acrylic Paint Pen: Liquitex; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Haunted House Canvas Banners with Bat and Boo Chipboard Shakers Filled with Glass Glitter


Comments