True Friend Paw Print Mini Album - Creative Embellishments

 

True Friend Paw Print Chipboard Mini Album Cover

Hi! I'm sharing a Paw Print Mini Album that I created for Creative Embellishments today. I needed a break from seasonal crafting, and this project was the perfect way to break me out of my fall funk. I used the retired Anna Griffin Fifi and Fido collection to embellish the pages of this album. I love the color palette and felt and glittered stickers in this line. If you're like me and you missed this collection when it was first released, you can pick it up in a fabulous Limited Edition Pet Shop Kit from Clique International while supplies last. This wonderful collection is perfect for documenting memories with your favorite four-legged friend, either dog or cat. I chose to celebrate my basset hound Peach here, but I had so much fun with this project that I am thinking about creating another album with photos of my brother's cats.

Paw Print Chipboard Mini Album Pages with Chipboard, Felt, Buttons, and Glittered Flower Embellishments

My favorite feature of mini albums is the ability to create pages with a lot of height. I piled button cards, vintage bobby pins, layered stickers, felt die-cuts, flowers, trims, and photos onto the album pages. The scribble dog image is not included in the kit. It was a piece of junk mail that I received in a coupon book, although I don't think I can classify it as junk because I love it so much! I also want to mention that the vintage items and some of the embellishments in this kit are hand-curated and will differ from kit to kit.

Paw Print Chipboard Mini Album Pages with Chipboard, Felt, Buttons, and Glittered Flower Embellishments

I originally planned to use the Dog Shaker on the front cover of the album. I changed my mind while creating, which happens a lot! I had a lot of embellishments that I wanted to use in this album, so cutting the chipboard shaker apart worked better for me this time.

Embossed Dog Letters with Glittered Flower and Felt Fire Hydrant on a Paw Print Mini Album
I heat embossed the letters D and G using Ranger Ice Resin Iced Enamels. Removing the paw print in the center of this piece allowed me to create a fun embellishment cluster using a felt fire hydrant, layered glitter sticker, and fabric flower.

Embossed Paw Print Shaker on a Paw Print Chipboard Mini Album Page

The paw print shaker feature works perfectly as a solo embellishment, and actually stands out more on its own.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you prefer cats over dogs, you can pick up the Cat Shaker from the Creative Embellishment Store.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Dog Shaker
Paw Print Mini Album

Other Supplies: Limited Edition Anna Griffin Notting Hill Pet Shop Kit: Clique International; Ice Resin Iced Enamels: Ranger; Sequin Mix: Clique International; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Paw Print Chipboard Mini Album with Chipboard, Felt, Buttons, and Glittered Flower Embellishments


Comments