Happy Turkey Day Mini Album - Clique International

 

Happy Turkey Day Thanksgiving Pocket-Sized Mini Album From Digital Prints

Hi! I'm sharing a fun and quick mini album that I put together for the Clique International November Challenge. November is the time of year that has a tendency to remind me of just how grateful and thankful I am for all of the blessings in my life and the mood board and cut file this month brings me that much more inspiration to document these types of moments!

Clique International November 2022 Mood Board

It has become a tradition that I host Thanksgiving at my house for my family that is able to attend. I know I will be able to fill the pages of this album with fond memories.

Happy Turkey Day Thanksgiving Pocket-Sized Mini Album From Digital Prints

I used the Give Thanks Digital Print designed by Gia Lau to create this album. I cut the larger prints in half to match the smaller 3x4 inch designs to make this pocket-sized album.

Because Pie Thanksgiving Digital Print in a Pocket-Sized Mini Album

I added blank white pages along with the digital prints and bound them together using WRMK Mini Cinch Bundle.

Happy Turkey Day Thanksgiving Pocket-Sized Mini Album From Digital Prints

The Clique International Team would love to see how you are inspired by the November Mood Board! Use the mood board or cut file to create any new project. Be sure to post it in The Clique Facebook Group or tag Clique International on Instagram to be entered to win a $25 gift certificate to the shop! Projects must be uploaded by November 30th, 2022.

Clique International Supplies:
Give Thanks Digital Print
We R Memory Keepers Mini Cinch Bundle

Other Supplies: White Project Life Cards: Becky Higgins

Pin It!

Happy Turkey Day Thanksgiving Pocket-Sized Mini Album From Digital Prints



Comments