Loving This Sunflower Scrapbook Layout - Pretty Little Studio

 

Fall Sunflower Scrapbook Layout with Die-Cuts and Stickers from Pretty Little Studio

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I created for Pretty Little Studio today. I mixed and matched pieces from 3 different collections to create this colorful fall page. 

Be Vibrant Sunflower Photo with Gold Foil Journaling Card Matting

I think there is so much beauty in a field of sunflowers. I placed a gold foil sunburst journaling card from the Here Comes the Sun collection under my photo to reflect some light.

DIY Sunflower Journaling Spot with Positive Quote

I cut these scalloped frames from the Pumpkin Pie patterned paper, which is included in the Ginger Snap 12x12 Double-Sided Paper Pack. I thought they looked like sunflowers. I added die-cut stems and leaves around the frames to help make these embellishments and extension of my photo.

DIY Sunflower Journaling Spot with Positive Quote

I colored the scalloped border on the frames yellow, to mimic the look of sunflower petals. I filled the center of the frames with inspiring words about sunflowers as a fun way to add some journaling to the page.

Loving This Die-Cut Title and Journaling Tag on a Fall Sunflower Scrapbook Layout

I finished the page with a die-cut title and tag, and some green paper leaves.

Pretty Little Studio Supplies:
Ginger Snap 12x12 Double-Sided Paper Pack
Ginger Smap September Afternoon 12x12 Single-Sided Patterned Paper
Ginger Snap Sunset 12x12 Single-Sided Patterned Paper
Ginger Snap Pumpkin Spice Word Titles
Wildflowers Stems Die-Cuts
Wildflowers Garden Borders and Flags
Wildflowers Delightful Spring White Word Stickers
Here Comes the Sun Pretty Please 4x6 Cards

Pin It!

Fall Sunflower Scrapbook Layout with Die-Cuts and Stickers from Pretty Little Studio


Comments