Merry Xmas Double Shaker Christmas Tag - Creative Embellishments

 

Merry Xmas double shaker Santa and snowflake embellished large chipboard tag.

Hi! I'm sharing a festive Christmas tag for Creative Embellishments today. As usual, I doubled up on the shaker elements! I think Large Tags like this make fantastic gift or bag toppers.

Chipboard Santa glitter and sequin filled shaker embellishment on a chipboard Christmas tag.

I had a lot of fun painting and embellishing this Santa Head Shaker. I used paint markers to color the chipboard and then filled the colored segments with matching glitter or sequins. I added a sprig of holly from the Poinsettia Set to Santa's hat. To add even more dimension to the tag, I secured the Santa Head Shaker over a trio of Simple Snowflakes. To add a touch of whimsy to the tag, I applied google eyes to Santa's face.

Chipboard Merry Xmas glitter-filled shaker embellishment on a chipboard Christmas tag.

The Xmas Shaker was the perfect size to fill the space along the bottom of the tag. Again, I used paint markers to color the chipboard and then filled the letters with glitter. I placed the word Merry, from the Christmas Sentiments Set, on top of the shaker element and then secured the shaker feature to the tag on top of two more Simple Snowflakes. Due to the delicate nature of this shaker, and the size of the Christmas Sentiment, I used glue to apply these pieces to the tag rather than my go-to dry adhesive.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Large Tag
Santa Head Shaker
XMAS Shaker
Christmas Sentiment Set
Poinsettia Set
Simple Snowflake Set

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny, Alex Syberia Designs; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Glitter: American Crafts; Pom Pom: Bella Blvd; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Glue: E6000; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Merry Xmas double shaker Santa and snowflake embellished large chipboard tag.


Comments