2022 Year in Review Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Year in Review Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Washi Tape and Sequin-Filled 2022 Shaker

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook page I made for Creative Embellishments today. Did you forget to use up all your 2022 chipboard like me? No worries! A year in review scrapbook layout is a great way to prolong the life of your 2022 chipboard designs. I had a lot of events happen in my life this past year and it was really fun to look back through my photos to select my favorite moments. My husband and I are trudging along through our DIY basement renovation, and we finished laying all the tile floor early in the year. We also made progress researching the ownership records of our nearly 100-year-old home. Our date nights usually include loud music. We attended 10 amazing rock shows last year. My 10th grader belted out solos in several performances in their a capella group and also got their driving permit. My 9th grader is enjoying her first year of high school as a clarinet in the marching band and playing forward her JV and club soccer teams. My calendar was absolutely packed last year, and January is a slower month that is perfect for reflection.

2022 Chipboard Shaker Embellishment Colored with Paint Markers and Filled with Sequins and Hearts

I used the 2022 Shaker Set and the center focal point and title of the page. I added color this the chipboard quickly with a paint marker and filled the numbers with a colorful sequin mix.

Chipboard Washi Tape Piece Colored with Paint Markers on a Year in Review Scrapbook Layout

It felt good to use up some of the photo frames and tags from my stash. To add another layer of embellishment and a pop of color, I applied Washi Tape over the photos. I again used paint markers to add color to the chipboard pieces, which was the easiest with the small, engraved details.

I hope you had a wonderful 2022! If you're ready to move on, you can pick up your 2023 Shaker Set from the Creative Embellishments Store.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
2022 Shaker Set
Washi Tape

Other Supplies: White Cardstock; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs; Transparent Frames: Studio Calico; Die-Cut Labels: Pretty Little Studio; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Sequin Mix: Clique International; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Year in Review Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Washi Tape and Sequin-Filled 2022 Shaker


Comments