Cassette Tape Mini Album - Clique International

 

Hand-Painted Cassette Tape Mini Album Using the Bella Blvd Our Love Song Collection

Hi! I'm sharing the cassette tape mini album that I created for Clique International today. The Mix Tape Kit had me thinking back on all the amazing concerts I attended with my husband last year. Rather than use conventional materials to create a mini album, I used a cassette tape. Cassette tapes are relatively easy to take apart by running a utility knife along the seams, or in this case, removing screws. I used paint markers to color the plastic cassette casing to brighten up the covers.

DIY-Cassette-Tape-Mini-Album-by-Dana-Tatar-for-Clique-International

I created a fold-out page using patterned papers from the Bella Blvd Our Love Song collection for each concert we attended last year.

Fold Open Mix Tape Cassette Album Page Using the Bella Blvd Our Love Song Collection

I added a photo to the front of each fold open page. I used a small ticket to note the concert and date next to each photo and then added sticker embellishments. The puffy and chipboard stickers from the kit had several small designs which were the perfect size to add to the album pages and photos which are only a couple of inches.

Fold Open Mix Tape Cassette Album Page Using the Bella Blvd Our Love Song Collection

Each page opens to reveal journaling. I embellished the tops and bottoms of each page with a strip of scalloped washi tape and more die-cuts and stickers.

I attended 10 concerts with my husband last year. He went to two more without me. We're going to try to beat our number this year.

Clique International Supplies:
Mix Tape Kit

Other Supplies: Cassette Tape; White Cardstock; Number Stickers: Bella Blvd; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca

Pin It!

Hand-Painted Cassette Tape Mini Album Using the Bella Blvd Our Love Song Collection



Comments