Date Night Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Date night scrapbook layout embellished with pink acrylic hearts, clear rhinestones, red sequins, and painted chipboard frame and title.

Hi! I'm sharing a date night scrapbook layout for Creative Embellishments today. Do any of you feel like you sometimes use too many embellishments? Me neither! I had a lot of fun adding bling to this Pink Paislee specialty paper that I dug out of my stash. I feel like the cut file trend has replaced the die-cut patterned papers that the manufactures used to offer. I deemed this paper too pretty to use back when I first purchased this collection more than 10 years ago. It was begging to finally be used!

Love script chipboard title on a date night scrapbook layout embellished with red sequins, clear rhinestones, and pink acrylic hearts.

I snapped a photo of my pre-concert cocktails while I was out with my husband. My wedding song was "At Last" by Etta James. Finding a drink with the same name while on a date with my sweetheart felt like serendipity. It was almost as delicious as my marriage! The Circle Heart Doily Frame was the perfect piece of chipboard to pair with this patterned paper that has both doily and heart prints. I selected the script love piece from the Small Family Border Word Set as the title for this page. I used a red paint marker to quickly add color to the chipboard. I somehow refrained myself from also applying a layer of glitter glue to the word, but I may go back and add it before I put this page into the album!

Date night scrapbook layout embellished with pink acrylic hearts, clear rhinestones, red sequins, and painted chipboard frame and title.

I embellished the edge of the page with Pink Acrylic Hearts. Then I went to town with rhinestones and sequins for a super sparkly finish.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:

Circle Heart Doily Frame
Small Family Border Word Set
Pink Acrylic Hearts

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee; Journaling Card: Webster's Pages; Envelope: American Crafts; Twine: American Crafts; Rhinestones: Creative Impressions; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; Paint Pen: Uni-Posca; Miscellaneous: Tag; Red Sequins; Rhinestone Hearts; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Date night scrapbook layout embellished with pink acrylic hearts, clear rhinestones, red sequins, and painted chipboard frame and title.


Comments