Favorite Movies Mini Album - Creative Embellishments

 

Chipboard filmstrip favorite movies mini album cover embellished with hand painted chipboard movie night embellishments.

Hi! I'm sharing the mini album that I created to document some of my favorite movies for Creative Embellishments today. The selection of movie and film chipboard designs in the store is fantastic! I picked up a vintage cinema paper line from Clique International that was absolutely perfect to pair with this chipboard to create a project for myself documenting my favorite films. I used the Filmstrip Mini Album and embellished with chipboard pieces from the Movie Night and Vintage Movie sets. I colored all of the chipboard with paint markers. I love the precision I get with a marker over a brush and the drying time is much quicker than acrylic paint.

Al Pacino in Scarface mini album page with vintage cinema die-cuts, chipboard film reel, white enamel heart, and yellow stenciled stars.

I printed the movie posters and one still photo from each of my favorite movies for the inside pages of this album, which I covered in vintage cinema patterned papers. I embellished each page with die-cuts, chipboard, and enamel or felt hearts. I applied yellow ink over the Stars Burst Stencil to add a pop of color to the background of this set of pages.

Al Pacino in Scarface mini album page with vintage cinema die-cuts, red felt heart, and yellow stenciled stars.

I added sticker labels to the album pages with the movie photos and wrote quotes from the films on them, except for this Scarface page. I added "Bad Guy" to this sticker label because most of my favorite quotes from Scarface are explicit. Al Pacino's character Tony Montana labels himself a bad guy in the movie, so I used those words on this page.

Silence of the Lambs favorite movie mini album page with vintage cinema die-cuts, chipboard film reel, and enamel heart.

I used the same layout for this poster page for Silence of the Lambs.

Silence of the Lambs favorite movie mini album page with chipboard death head hawk moth.

I was thrilled to find the NEW Goth Moth Set in the Store! I painted this chipboard piece to look like a Death Head Hawk Moth.

Death Proof favorite movie mini album page with chipboard film clapper and film reel and red felt heart.
Once again, I added painted movie themed chipboard pieces and a heart to another poster page of the album.

Kurt Russel in Death Proof favorite movie mini album page with vintage cinema die-cuts, movie quote, and black enamel heart.

I added vintage cinema die-cuts, a label sticker with a movie quote, and a black enamel heart to this album page with Kurt Russel playing his character Stuntman Mike in the film Death Proof.

Al Pacino in The Godfather Part 2 favorite movie mini album page with chipboard movie projector and white enamel heart.

Al Pacino is back again on this set of pages for the film The Godfather Part 2. I embellished a chipboard movie projector from the Movie Night Set for this page.

Al Pacino in The Godfather Part 2 favorite movie mini album page with vintage cinema die-cuts, movie quote, and black enamel heart.

Lastly, I added vintage cinema die-cuts, a label sticker with a movie quote, and a black enamel heart to this album page with this classic scene from the film.

Unfortunately, I ran out of album pages! I think I might purchase another album and continue this project. There are definitely more movies that I can add as favorites. I'd love to know what your favorite movie is. Leave me a note in the comments section!

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Filmstrip Mini Album
Movie Night 6 Piece Set
Vintage Movie Set
Goth Moth Set
Stars Burst Stencil

Other Supplies: Stampam Vintage Cinema Junior Sampler Kit: Clique International; Label Stickers: Freckled Fawn; Enamel Hearts: Freckled Fawn; Felt Hearts: Clique International; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Miscellaneous: Film Brads, Rhinestones

Pin It!

Chipboard filmstrip favorite movies mini album cover embellished with hand painted chipboard movie night embellishments.


Comments