Kiss Me Mini Book - Clique International

 

Mini Book with DIY Stamping Foam Mixed Media Cover

Hi! I'm sharing the mixed media mini book that I created for Clique International today. I used two thin canvases for the front and back covers of this book and plain white cardstock for the signature. I got out my piece of stamping foam and applied this print to a piece of Art by Marlene Collage Paper by hand. If you haven't tried stamping foam, it is so fun! Literally anything can be made into a stamp with a little heat. I used a Vicki Boutin embossing folder and Distress Oxide ink to create this piece of patterned paper. To help the floral design stand out from the background color, I outlined the stamping with a black marker.

Mini Book with DIY Stamping Foam Mixed Media Cover

I plan to use this mini book to document my Valentine's Day this month. I added a kiss me heart die-cut from the Paper Curator Modern Documenter Love Kit to the front cover of this book. Then, I applied a thin layer of iridescent watercolor to the heart using the Beam Paints Northern Lights Travel Set.

Mini Book with Paper Curator Modern Documenter Love Signature

I used patterned paper from the documenter kit to dress up the inside of the album.


Pin It!

Mini Book with DIY Stamping Foam Mixed Media Cover



Comments