Paczki Day Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Paczki Day Polish Scrapbook Layout with 2-layer Polish Falcon chipboard embellishment.

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that celebrates my husband's Polish Heritage for Creative Embellishments today. Fat Tuesday was yesterday, and I have to confess that I've been enjoying paczki's the entire month! My husband and I drove up to Detroit and stopped at Detroit City Distillery for their Paczki Day Vodka Launch Party. We picked up our raspberry paczki and horseradish flavored vodkas and ate a ton of Polish food.

Paczki Day Polish Heritage Celebration Scrapbook Layout with Photo Grid Design

I created a grid design to showcase pictures of all the food and drinks we consumed. I backed each photo with patterned paper and then added some journaling spots that I embellished with enamel hearts. All the photos are mine except for the one shown above which was borrowed from the Detroit City Distillery Instagram account.

Paczki Day Polish Scrapbook Layout with 2-layer hand-painted Polish Falcon chipboard embellishment.

This Polish Falcon is one of my favorite chipboard sets! I used white gesso on the bottom layer and a glossy acrylic paint on the top layer. Spoko is Polish slang for the word spokojnie, what means "take it easy." I thought that was a great title for this layout.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Polish Falcon

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Paper Inky; Letter and Number Stickers: Bella Blvd; Enamel Hearts: Freckled Fawn; Miscellaneous: Vellum Star; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; White Gesso: Mont Marte; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Paczki Day Polish Scrapbook Layout with 2-layer Polish Falcon chipboard embellishment.


Comments