25 Books to Be Read Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Book Love To Be Read Pile Literary Scrapbook Layout Embellished with Chipboard, Wood Veneer, and Stickers.

Hi! I'm sharing a book-themed scrapbook layout for Creative Embellishments today. If I'm not crafting or in the kitchen baking, you can usually find me reading a book. My to-be-read pile has grown to 25! My stockpile isn't usually this large, but I've been struggling to find the time to read during my hectic spring schedule that doesn't show any signs of slowing down. My library holds either trickle in or come all at once. It's now a race against the clock to read these titles and get them returned, before time is up.

Large wood veneer numbers covered with book pages on a book lovers scrapbook layout.

The Large Wood Veneer Numbers are one of my favorite designs and they work great for titles. I decided to cover the wood with pages from my favorite book. Bonus points to you if you can figure out the title from the text! I placed the numbers on a portion, about half, of the Checker Border. This border serves two purposes, to add a bit of dimension and a pop of color to the page.

Chipboard love title painted red on a book lovers scrapbook layout.

The Social Hashtags are perfect for subtitles. I used a paint marker to color this word bright red.

Promises tab and yellow acrylic star photograph embellishments on a book lovers scrapbook layout.

I added this promises tab to the top of the photo. Every time I check out a library book it is a promise to myself that I will make time to read. I'd love to know what titles are in your TBR pile! Let me know in the comments.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Checker Border
Social Hashtags
Large Wood Veneer Numbers

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Photo Play Paper; Book Pages; Cardstock Stickers: Crate Paper, Photo Play Paper; Tab: Basic Grey; Acrylic Star: Crate Paper; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Book Love To Be Read Pile Literary Scrapbook Layout Embellished with Chipboard, Wood Veneer, and Stickers.



Comments