Cat Themed Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Cat Themed Scrapbook Layout with a Photo Grid and Chipboard and Stenciled Paw Prints.

Hi! I'm sharing a cat themed scrapbook layout celebrating my brother's cat Caprica for Creative Embellishments today. I received the best piece of what I hesitate to call junk mail because it is so fabulous that I've since been saving for the purr-fect project. It feels great to finally use this cat-tastic mailer on a layout! I continued the grid layout with three photos of Caprica and then embellished with chipboard and stencils.

Creative Embellishments Muddy Paw Prints Stencil with grey dye ink on yellow cardstock.

I used the Muddy Paws Stencil with grey dye ink to add a print to the piece of yellow cardstock.

Chipboard Paw Prints with Painted Pink Heart on a Cat Themed Scrapbook Layout.

I embellished the photo grid with Paw Prints and pieces cut from the Paws Frame, which are a bit smaller. I used a pink paint marker to color the hearts in the center of the paw print designs. I decided to leave the chipboard raw to help it stand out from the busy patterned papers.

CLICK HERE to see the dog themed mini album that I created with the same kit.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Paw Prints
Paws Frame
Muddy Paws Stencil

Other Supplies: Limited Edition Anna Griffin Notting Hill Pet Shop Kit: Clique International; Paint Marker: Uni-Posca; Dye Ink: Clearsnap; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Cat Themed Scrapbook Layout with a Photo Grid and Chipboard and Stenciled Paw Prints.


Comments