Pelican Arch - Creative Embellishments

 

Escape Pelican Themed Vacation Mixed Media Chipboard Arch

Hi! I'm sharing a mixed media arch that I made for Creative Embellishments today. I had a lot of fun creating this piece, which is one panel from the Triptych 3 Set, and wish that I could step through this frame and start a tropical vacation! Unfortunately, my calendar is packed for the next couple of months and my beach vacation will have to wait until June.

Stenciled Floral and Typeset Designs on a Mixed Media Arch

I started this arch with an amazing piece of patterned paper from Italy. The design was already in a collage-style that I loved. I decided to add another layer of color by stenciling with some Distress Oxide Ink. I used the Retro Stencil to add pink flowers and the Typewriter Keys Stencil to add purple numbers.

Escape Chipboard Word with Blue Ombre Acrylic Paint on a Mixed Media Arch

I chose a title from the Travel Word Set 1 for this arch. I used several blue paint markers to color the word.

Wood Veneer Feathers on a Gold Filigree Framed Mixed Media Chipboard Arch


I used a gold paint marker to color the filigree frame of the arch. I then applied several Wood Veneer Feathers to the frame. I liked the contrast of the raw wood against all the color on this arch, so I left the feathers untouched.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:

Triptych 3 Set
Travel Words Set 1
Wood Veneer Feathers
Retro Stencil
Typewriter Keys Stencil

Other Supplies: Ciao Bella Spring Calling 12x12 Patterned Paper: Clique International; Pelican: Linnea Design May 2021 Desktop Calendar; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca, Zeyar; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Google Eye Sticker: American Crafts; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Escape Pelican Themed Vacation Mixed Media Chipboard Arch


Comments