Player 1 Gamer Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Celebrate the gamer in your life on a scrapbook layout with a fun mix of video game inspired products from Asuka Studio, Memory Place, and Sassafras.

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created featuring my oldest teen, or their hands anyway! They are so good at video games, a talent which totally escapes me. We recently bought them a Nintendo Switch and they are living their best life winning video games. I used a couple of fun kits from Clique International to create this page which were just perfect for documenting gamers.

Celebrate the gamer in your life on a scrapbook layout with a fun mix of video game inspired products from Asuka Studio, Memory Place, and Sassafras.

I embellished the photo with both clear and cardstock die-cuts, and some designs that I fussy cut from patterned papers. I used glittery brads to attach the piece of ricrac to the page. This method is so much easier and faster than trying to glue fabric to paper.

Celebrate the gamer in your life on a scrapbook layout with a fun mix of video game inspired products from Asuka Studio, Memory Place, and Sassafras.

I created a journaling spot using the base of a shaker die. Many of the die-cuts in the add-on are clear and cardstock of the same designs. I layered identical designs in both forms on the corner of my journaling spot for fun. I cut the letters and numbers from the barcode strips along the bottom of the patterned papers to make a subtitle for the page.

Clique International Supplies:
Limited Edition Level Up Kit
Mad World Junior Kit
Super Awesome Add-On
Heffy Doodle Explore & Learn Shaker Dies Kit

Pin It!

Celebrate the gamer in your life on a scrapbook layout with a fun mix of video game inspired products from Asuka Studio, Memory Place, and Sassafras.


Comments