Prom Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Senior Prom Scrapbook Layout with Punched Circle Background and Fussy Cut Flowers Using the Fancy Pants Designs Unique Collection

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created using the beautiful Fancy Pants Designs Unique Sampler Kit from Clique International today. I had a lot of fun punching and fussy cutting patterned paper for this page. The 6x8 papers from the kit were the perfect size for punches and photo mats, which left the 12x12 full size sheets intact for future projects.

Pink and Blue Senior Prom Scrapbook Layout with Punched Circle Background and Fussy Cut Flowers Using the Fancy Pants Designs Unique Collection

I loved so many of the prints on the patterned papers and I wanted to use them all. Punching 2-inch circles from many of the blue papers was a fun way to incorporate my favorite designs onto the page. I cut the punched circles in half and arranged them over a pink patterned paper base.

How to Embellish a Photo with Sentiment Stickers

The sentiment stickers from Pretty Little Studio were perfect for embellishing the photo and the die-cut tags.

Pink and Blue Senior Prom Scrapbook Layout with Punched Circle Background and Fussy Cut Flowers Using the Fancy Pants Designs Unique Collection

The girls' dresses were covered in rhinestones, so I applied some adhesive gems to the center of several of the pink fussy cut flowers to add a touch of sparkle to the page. I used the white foam stickers from the kit to add a simple title to the bottom right corner of the layout.

Clique International Supplies:
Fancy Pants Designs Unique Sampler Kit

Pin It!

Pink and Blue Senior Prom Scrapbook Layout with Punched Circle Background and Fussy Cut Flowers Using the Fancy Pants Designs Unique Collection


Comments