Ohio Galaxies Soccer Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Club Soccer Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard, Flair, and Acrylic Stars from Creative Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a soccer themed scrapbook layout for Creative Embellishments today. My daughter had a great season with her club team.

Soccer Scrapbook Layout Title with Chipboard Soccer Ball, Club Logo, and Acrylic Stars

I created a title spot for this page using the club logo, a ball from the Soccer Ball Set, and some Silver Acrylic Stars. The layered swoosh sticker is from a Paper House baseball themed set. I altered it for my needs using paint markers to change the color and scissors to cut away the baseball text. I colored the soccer ball with a black paint marker and then backed it with white cardstock to create a solid embellishment for the center of my title spot.

Go Team Flair Button on a Soccer Themed Scrapbook Layout by Dana Tatar for Creative Embellishments

I added a fun piece of Soccer Flair to the edge of one of the photos. Go Team!

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Soccer Ball Set
Soccer Flair
Small Silver Solid Acrylic Star Set

Other Supplies: White Cardstock; Mixed Media Paper: Vicki Boutin; Layered Sticker: Paper House; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Club Soccer Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard, Flair, and Acrylic Stars from Creative Embellishments



Comments