Tropical Bird Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Flamingo Vase Tropical Bird Scrapbook Layout with Acrylic Painted Chipboard and Flair

Hi! I'm sharing a tropical bird scrapbook layout for Creative Embellishments today. My daughter made this adorable flamingo vase in art class. I'm proudly displaying this vase on my mantle. It looks super cute with a peony. The flower petals look just like feathers. This bird vase inspired me to create this layout full of tropical birds and bold colors.

Acrylic Painted Chipboard Flamingo and Skeleton Leaf on a Tropical Scrapbook Layout

I used a pink paint marker to color a couple of Flamingos. For a fun pop of color, I added painted Skeleton Leaves in shades of green to my fussy cut flower clusters.

Acrylic Painted Leaf Cluster Chipboard Vine on a Tropical Scrapbook Layout

I framed the top of my photo with Ivy Fronds that I painted blue and then doodled on.

Flamingo Flair Button on a Tropical Bird Scrapbook Layout


I finished the layout with a sticker title banner and a fun piece of Pink Flamingo Flair.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Flamingo Set
Skeleton Leaves
Ivy Fronds
Pink Flamingo Flair

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: 49 and Market, Heidi Swapp, Love in the Moon; Alphabet Stickers: Bella Blvd; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Flamingo Vase Tropical Bird Scrapbook Layout with Acrylic Painted Chipboard and Flair



Comments