Headstand Scrapbook Layout - Pretty Little Studio

 

Rainbow Flowers, Stripes, and Polka Dots Summer Headstand Scrapbook Layout using the Pretty Little Studio Sunkissed Collection

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created for Pretty Little Studio today. The new Sunkissed collection has me super inspired to scrap my summer memories. If you like all the colors, this collection is a must-have!

Rainbow Flowers, Stripes, and Polka Dots Summer Headstand Scrapbook Layout using the Pretty Little Studio Sunkissed Collection

I selected two pieces of patterned paper from the Sunkissed Single-Sided Paper Pack. I decided to flip the striped paper and use it in the vertical orientation. I cut around the stripes of color and rolled the ends up to various heights, revealing the rainbow dot print that I layered underneath, and also used in a vertical direction.

Pink, Orange, and Yellow Die-Cut Flowers on a Rainbow Summer Scrapbook Layout

I created a colorful row of flowers to align my photo with across the middle of the page using pieces from the Smell the Flowers Die-Cuts. 

Green, Blue, and Purple Die-Cut Flowers on a Rainbow Summer Scrapbook Layout

I arranged the beautiful blooms by color using the patterned paper stripes as a guide.

Typed June Sentiment Label on a Rainbow Summer Scrapbook Layout

Titles and sentiments are quick and easy to add to the page with the selection of pre-cut die-cuts in this collection. This fun design came together in less than 30 minutes, which left me with plenty of time to enjoy the summer sunshine.


Rainbow Flowers, Stripes, and Polka Dots Summer Headstand Scrapbook Layout using the Pretty Little Studio Sunkissed Collection

Comments