Life is Better at the Lake Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Lake life rainbow stars mixed media summer scrapbook layout with chipboard title.

Hi! I'm sharing one of my favorite summer memories on this layout for Creative Embellishments today. My annual family trip to the lake is always a good time that goes by way too fast. Time spent with cousins is priceless. I'm back to the school year grind and am missing summer big time!

Life is Better at the Lake painted chipboard title on a rainbow stars mixed media summer scrapbook layout.

The Life is Better at the Lake title was perfect for this page. I colored the chipboard with a black paint marker to add contrast to the page.

Stenciled and gold mirrored acrylic stars on a rainbow summer scrapbook layout.

I stuck with the star theme of the mixed media paper I chose for this page and added additional stars to the design. I cut stars from patterned paper, stenciled stars using Distress Oxide Ink and the Star Bokeh Stencil, and added a bit of sparkle with Mirrored Gold Acrylic Stars.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Life is Better at the Lake
Star Bokeh Stencil
Mirrored Gold Acrylic Stars

Other Supplies: Mixed Media Paper: Vicki Boutin; Patterned Paper: Vicki Boutin; Puffy Sticker: Vicki Boutin; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Lake life rainbow stars mixed media summer scrapbook layout with chipboard title.


Comments