Love You Basset Hound Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Love you basset hound scrapbook layout with fussy cut flowers and chipboard frames.

Hi! I created this layout featuring my basset hound Peach for Creative Embellishments. I took this photo of her during my summer trip to the lake, after dinner when the light has that beautiful golden hue. Peach is high on a hill, keeping her eye on all the kids who were playing together in the yard after dinner. She is such a good dog!

Layered fussy cut flowers on a chipboard frame on a scrapbook layout.

I built the focal point of this page on two chipboard frames that I backed with patterned paper. I then added fussy cut patterned paper flowers and leaves both under and on top of the frames. I like to add chipboard to the layers on my layout because it helps add dimension and is sturdy. I also used foam square adhesive to raise some elements even more. A portion of the Delicate Floral Frame is shown here.

Fussy cut flowers on a gold chipboard frame on a scrapbook layout.

I used a gold paint marker to color the outer rings of both of the chipboard frames on this page. I painted the flowers and leaves on the Circle Floral Frame cream, orange, brown, and green to match the fussy cut elements that I layered above and below the piece.

How to use a stencil to add sun rays to a photo on a scrapbook layout.

I used a small sunburst stencil and Distress Oxide Ink to extend the sun rays from the top corner of my photo onto the background of the layout.

Love you foam sticker title with fussy cut flowers on a scrapbook layout.

Lastly, I added a foam sticker title to the page.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Circle Floral Frame
Delicate Floral Frame

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs; Foam Word Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs; Cardstock Journaling Sticker: Fancy Pants Designs; Enamel Dots: Fancy Pants Designs; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Sunburst Stencil; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Love you basset hound scrapbook layout with fussy cut flowers and chipboard frames.



Comments