Joy to the World Christmas Scrapbook Layout - Color Rush Studio

 

Christmas scrapbook layout created with the Simple Stories Simple Vintage 'Tis The Season collection and festive Color Rush Studio embellishments.

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the November Old Saint Nick Color Club Main Kit for Color Rush Studio today. This kit is packed with everything you need to document the holiday season! I don't have any holiday photos that I haven't scrapped, so I used an old Christmas card for a place holder until I can replace it with one from this year.

Red Joy Wood Veneer Title Embellished with Clear Rhinestones on a Christmas Scrapbook Layout

The bright red wood veneer word makes a wonderful statement title. I embellished it with clear rhinestones from the kit and then added a foam sticker from the Simple Stories Simple Vintage 'Tis the Season collection.

Fabric Stocking Embellishment Stuffed with Glittery Candy Cane, Cork Present, and Wood Veneer Truck

The Color Rush Studio embellishments in this kit are some of my favorites to date! Look at the fun mix of different textures! I stuffed the stocking with a glittery candy cane, cork present that I colored with markers, and a truck from the October Sweater Weather Embellishment Add-on Kit. I hung the stocking from the letter 'Y' in the title.

Fussy Cut Patterned Paper, Fabric Heart, and Foam Sticker Star Embellishment Cluster on a Christmas Scrapbook Layout

There are a lot of elements on the cut-apart patterned papers that are great for building up layers on a page. I embellished the top of the Christmas card with fussy cut imagery, foam stickers, and a Diamond Heart.

You can pick up the November Kit and the fun November Embellishment Add-on from the Color Rush Studio Shop while supplies last.

Color Rush Studio Supplies:
November Old Saint Nick Color Club Kit
October Sweater Weather Embellishment Add-On Kit

Pin It!

Christmas scrapbook layout created with the Simple Stories Simple Vintage 'Tis The Season collection and festive Color Rush Studio embellishments.



Comments