Penguins Shaker Tag - Creative Embellishments

 

Merry Xmas Penguin Shaker Tag with Chipboard Snowflakes

Hi! I'm sharing a festive Christmas tag for Creative Embellishments today. Double the shakers, double the fun! I think Large Tags like this make fantastic gift or bag toppers.

Merry Christmas Penguin Winter Shaker Tag with Chipboard Snowflakes

I had a lot of fun painting and embellishing the penguins on this tag1 I used paint markers to color the chipboard on both the Penguin Shaker Set and a design from the Penguins Set. I applied pink glitter to a Micro Adhesive Dot to create rosy cheeks on both of the penguins. I filled the penguin shaker with iridescent snowflake sequins. A torn cotton ball made a great cozy trim for the hat on the smaller penguin. I adhered the penguins to the tag on top of a trio of painted and glittered Simple Snowflakes, which I thought paired well with the snowy print on the patterned paper. I finished the top portion of the tag with a "Just Chillin'" sentiment sticker and a white ribbon bow.

Merry Christmas Winter Penguin Shaker Tag with Chipboard Snowflakes
The Xmas Shaker was the perfect size to fill the space along the bottom of the tag. Again, I used paint markers to color the chipboard and then filled the letters with glitter. I placed the word Merry, from the Christmas Sentiments Set, on top of the shaker element and then secured the shaker feature to the tag on top of two more Simple Snowflakes.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Large Tag
Penguin Shaker Set
Penguins
XMAS Shaker
Christmas Sentiment Set
Simple Snowflake Set

Other Supplies: 
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny, Alex Syberia Designs; Sticker: Studio Forty; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Glitter: American Crafts; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Glue: E6000; Stickles Glitter Glue: Ranger; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Miscellaneous: Snowflake Sequins; Cotton Ball; Ribbon

Pin It!

Merry Xmas Penguin Shaker Tag with Chipboard Snowflakes


Comments