Celebrate 2024 Scrapbook Layout - Color Rush Studio

 

Celebrate 2024 New Year scrapbook layout using Color Rush Studio January sketch, mixed media patterned paper and Sparkle Heart shaker embellishments.

Hi! I've created my first layout of 2024 for Color Rush Studio using their amazing Bold and Basic Paper Pack, some fabulous Sparkle Hearts, following the challenge for January, which happens to be a sketch. 

Color Rush Studio January 2024 Sketch Challenge

The Color Rush Team is excited to introduce challenges where creativity takes center stage in a bold spectrum of self-expression! We would like to encourage our followers to document their stories colorfully by exploring new themes, techniques, and materials to inspire fresh ideas. We hope this will foster a supportive community where everyone can share their creativeness.

Stamped Celebrate Title with 2024 Heart Print Fussy Cut Numbers on a New Year Scrapbook Layout

I stamped the word "celebrate" and then cut 2024 out from patterned paper to fulfill the title and subtitle requirements. I added one more photo to the sketch and then rather than layering rectangles of paper, I layered the numbers I cut and the photos I took of my family and I celebrating the new year.

Celebrate 2024 New Year scrapbook layout using Color Rush Studio January sketch, mixed media patterned paper and Sparkle Heart shaker embellishments.

The Sparkle Hearts are some of my favorite embellishments from Color Rush Studio! I was happy to see hearts on the sketch so that I could include them in my design.

Celebrate 2024 New Year scrapbook layout using Color Rush Studio January sketch, mixed media patterned paper and Sparkle Heart shaker embellishments.

The vertical rainbow wave of color on the base patterned paper was just what I needed to add a bold pop of color to my otherwise black and white page.

The Color Rush Studio Team hopes that you will be inspired by the January Sketch Challenge. Please share your take with us in the NEW Color Rush Studio Kit Club Facebook Group or on the Color Rush Studio Facebook Page. If you're sharing your work on Instagram, using the hashtag #colorrushchallenge.

Color Rush Studio Supplies:
Bold and Basic Paper Pack
Sparkle Hearts - Purple and Pink
Sparkle Hearts - Yellow and Teal

Other Supplies: Celebrate Stamp: Heidi Swapp; Black Archival Ink: Ranger; Black Marker: Sharpie; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Celebrate 2024 New Year scrapbook layout using Color Rush Studio January sketch, mixed media patterned paper and Sparkle Heart shaker embellishments.


Comments