Sparkle and Shine 12 Month Mini Album - Color Rush Studio

 

Sparkle and Shine 12-month mini album with friendship bracelet inspired binding and glittered flowers created with the Simple Stories Wildflower line.

Hi! I'm sharing a mini album that I created using the January Darling, Sparkle and Shine Kit for Color Rush Studio. One of my favorite features of creating mini albums from scratch is that the size is easily customizable for my needs, and I can use some of my favorite bulkier embellishments. The trio of gorgeous, glittered flowers from the kit were the perfect way to add dimension to the cover of the album. Also, I had a lot of fun adding beads to the binding strings that hold the two signatures of the album. I chose to spell out sparkle and shine, both as a fun inspirational message, and to pay homage to the name of this kit.

Sparkle and Shine 12-month mini album with friendship bracelet inspired binding and glittered flowers created with the Simple Stories Wildflower line.

I plan to use this album to document highlights from each month of this year. Above is the January spread, which is ready for photos and journaling. 

You can pick up the January Main Kit and the beautiful January Add-on Kit from the Color Rush Studio Shop while supplies last. The Color Rush Studio Team hopes that you will share what you create with the kits with us in the NEW Color Rush Studio Kit Club Facebook Group or on the Color Rush Studio Facebook Page.

Color Rush Studio Supplies:
January Darling, Sparkle and Shine Main Kit
Bold Hearts

Other Supplies: Beads; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Sparkle and Shine 12-month mini album with friendship bracelet inspired binding and glittered flowers created with the Simple Stories Wildflower line.


Comments