Best Bots Shrink Plastic Charm Pin - Brutus Monroe

Dana Tatar creates a whimsical charm pin using the Best Bots Stamp Set, which features robots from outer space, and shrink plastic for Brutus Monroe.

Hi! I created this charm pin using the NEW Best Bots Stamp Set and Shrink Sheets for Brutus Monroe. The Out of This World Release is amazing and is quickly selling out! I got in touch with my inner child and had a lot of fun with Shrink Sheets for this project.

I stamped on one side of the plastic and colored on the other. Then, I cut out the robot designs and punched holes in the pieces before baking in the oven for a couple of minutes at 300 degrees. Watching the plastic shrink when heated is fun for all ages! I'll definitely be making more wearable art using this collection.

Brutus Monroe Supplies:
BRU9422 Best Bots Stamp Set
BRU0706 8.5x11 Shrink Sheets

Other Supplies:
Permanent Ink; Metallic Markers; Charm Pin; Star Charm; Jump Rings

Pin It!

Dana Tatar creates a whimsical charm pin using the Best Bots Stamp Set, which features robots from outer space, and shrink plastic for Brutus Monroe.


Comments