Pop-Up Alien Card - Brutus Monroe

 

Out of this world pop-up alien card created with Brutus Monroe galaxy patterned paper, spaces stamps, & mediums on a Photo Play Paper Wiper Card Base.

Hi! I'm still having a lot of fun with the new space themed release from Brutus Monroe. I'm not a big card maker, but I really wanted to use the Out of This World Paper Pad and the Spaced Out! Stamp Set. I found a package of Photo Play Paper Wiper Card Bases in my stash and that was all I needed to get me moving in the right direction. The card base is pre-cut and scored, so I just had to fold and embellish. I used two of the same 6x6 pieces of patterned paper to cover the front and some of the folds of the card so that the galaxy lines up when the card is closed. I stamped and embossed a sentiment and a trio of stars using white ink and embossing powder for contrast.

Out of this world pop-up alien card created with Brutus Monroe galaxy patterned paper, spaces stamps, & mediums on a Photo Play Paper Wiper Card Base.

When the sides of the card are pulled apart an alien pops up! I used stamps from the set to create the alien scene for the wiper arm. I colored the stamped images with Aqua Pigments and added some highlights with a white gel pen.

Brutus Monroe Supplies:
BRU9460 Out of This World 6x6 Paper Pad
BRU9494 Not Your Mamas Heavyweight Cardstock
BRU9446 Spaced Out! Stamp Set
BRU2543 Raven Detail Ink
BRU2524 Alabaster White Pigment Ink
BRU2470 Alabaster Embossing Powder
BRU9118 White Aqua Splash
BRU8941 Stick and Stamp Pigment Palette
BRU3792 Neon Red Aqua Pigment
BRU3785 Neon Orange Aqua Pigment
BRU3815 Neon Green Aqua Pigment
BRU9309 Cosmo Aqua Pigment
BRU9316 Galileo Aqua Pigment
BRU9293 Orion Aqua Pigment
PPP9459 Photo Play Paper Wiper Card Creation Base

Pin It!

Out of this world pop-up alien card created with Brutus Monroe galaxy patterned paper, spaces stamps, & mediums on a Photo Play Paper Wiper Card Base.


Comments