Hi Spring Cherry Blossom Scrapbook Layout - Brutus Monroe

 

Welcome springtime with a scrapbook layout created with a cherry blossom weaving strip background design and die-cut cardstock flowers and leaves.

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I created for Brutus Monroe today. I had a lot of fun assembling the background using Weaving Strips that I covered in patterned paper from the Cherry Blossoms Paper Pad and light blue cardstock. The Weaving Strips Template was a great resource for planning out the woven background design. My favorite part about living in Virginia was the massive Cherry Blossom tree that was in our front yard. I always knew it was Spring when these beautiful blooms opened up.

Welcome springtime with a scrapbook layout created with a cherry blossom weaving strip background design and die-cut cardstock flowers and leaves.

I used daisy and leaf dies to cut large flowers from cardstock to lay across the center of the page to help ground the photo and the title. I used dye ink to help define the flower petals and centers. Wood veneer letters from my stash made an understated title that doesn't compete with everything else on the layout. I applied a coat of Gilded Shimmer Splash to the letters to add a touch of gold sparkle to the otherwise plain design.

Brutus Monroe Supplies:
BRU9354 Cherry Blossoms 6x6 Paper Pad
BRU9494 Not Your Mamas Heavyweight Cardstock
BRU8234 Weaving Strips
BRU6083 8.5x11 Assorted Cardstock Pack One
BRU4553 Daisy Die
BRU8828 Jungle Leaves Dies
BRU7240 Gilded Shimmer Splash

Other Supplies: 12x12 White Cardstock; Dye Ink; Wood Letters

Pin It!

Welcome springtime with a scrapbook layout created with a cherry blossom weaving strip background design and die-cut cardstock flowers and leaves.


Comments