Halloween Watchlist Pocket Notebook - Brutus Monroe

 

Document your favorite scary movies in a Halloween movie pocket notebook made with Brutus Monroe paper, stamps, stencils, and embellishments.

Hi! I'm sharing the Halloween Watchlist Notebook that I put together for the month of October for Brutus Monroe today. I'm documenting a month of Halloween movie watching in this altered notebook for the third year running. I covered a Beetlejuice Pocket Notebook from the Brutus Monroe Store with patterned paper and then decorated it with stenciled and stamped designs and small die-cuts and embellishments from the Scoozie’s Halloween Advent Calendar. 

Document your favorite scary movies in a Halloween movie pocket notebook made with Brutus Monroe paper, stamps, stencils, and embellishments.

I created a table of contents and embellished it with stenciled popcorn and stamped movie themed icons from past releases. I'm particularly excited about the list of films this year because my 17-year-old picked all of the movies. I added a ribbon to the spine of the notebook so that I'm able easily to keep my place in this book.


Document your favorite scary movies in a Halloween movie pocket notebook made with Brutus Monroe paper, stamps, stencils, and embellishments.

I added movie scenes to stamped televisions for each 2-page spread that features a synopsis of the film and, after viewing, my review and rating. The bottom corner of each set of pages has either a ghost holding a pumpkin or a black cat and the word boo. I used cutting dies contained in the Advent Calendar to create these small embellishments. They're the perfect size!

Brutus Monroe Supplies:
BRU4509 Alabaster Cardstock
BRU5437 Jack O Lantern Cardstock
BRU5505 Poison Apple Cardstock
BRU6519 Raven Cardstock
BRU6271 Black Pearl 6x6 Paper Pad
BRU8982-2 What’s Poppin’ Stamp Set
BRU2227 Marquee Sentiments Stamp Set
BRU6801 Electronic Icons Stamp Set
BRU2578 Theater Icons Stamp Set
BRU6892-2 Rena’s Popcorn Mixed Media Layering Stencil
BRU2543 Raven Detail Ink
Scoozie’s Halloween Advent Calendar 2024
SKU 9781683837701 Beetlejuice Pocket Notebook Collection Set
AS002084 Pipsticks Elegant Moths

Pin It!

Document your favorite scary movies in a Halloween movie pocket notebook made with Brutus Monroe paper, stamps, stencils, and embellishments.


Comments