Smile Floral Homecoming Scrapbook Layout - Brutus Monroe

Homecoming dance scrapbook layout with blue floral stenciled layered background with glitter glaze and crystal accents and die-cut cardstock title.

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I created for Brutus Monroe today. I'm documenting my youngest child’s Homecoming Dance on this page. Her dress was super sparkly and was giving me Cinderella vibes. She's my sporty kid, so she wore a fantastic pair of jeweled tennis shoes with her dress.

Homecoming dance scrapbook layout with blue floral stenciled layered background with glitter glaze and crystal accents and die-cut cardstock title.

I added the flowers to the background of the page using the Floral Sphere Layering Stencil and embellished it with fussy cut stenciled designs for dimension. I added glaze and crystals to add a touch of sparkle to the layout. The title for this page was cut with the Smile Cutting Die. I cut three of each letter and then glued them together to create a thicker, bolder, title.

Brutus Monroe Supplies:
BRU4509 Alabaster Cardstock
BRU5505 Poison Apple Cardstock
BRU5529 Sea Cardstock
BRU5512 Midnight Cardstock
BRU5554 Smile Cutting Dies
BRU6157 Stencilpalooza Day 20 Floral Sphere Layering Stencil
BRU0060 Topaz Flat Back Crystals
BRU4505 Fallen Snow Glitter Glaze
BRU4082-2 Foam Easy Squares

Pin It!

Homecoming dance scrapbook layout with blue floral stenciled layered background with glitter glaze and crystal accents and die-cut cardstock title.


Comments