Hi! I created this rainbow card set for Brutus Monroe. I used markers to add color to stamped Boho Background Card Panels and then embellished them with foiled circles cut from the Linear Zen Acetate Set. I used the new Simple Sentimental Stamp Set to add greetings to the cards.
Some days I just need to spend time coloring rainbows. I created both a warm and a cool color palette.
The foil really catches the light in a fantastic way. I backed each colored panel with glitterstock for even more sparkle.
These cards are sure to brighten someone's day! If you're a fan of sparkly projects, Brutus Monroe has so many fun products that you're sure to love. Use my AFFILIATE LINK or the Coupon Code THEYCALLMETATARSALAD to save up to 10% at brutusmonroe.com.
Brutus Monroe Supplies:
BRU8194 Boho Background Stamp
BRU3261 Simple Sentimental Stamp Set
BRU7064 Linear Zen Acetate
BRU4509 Alabaster Cardstock
BRU2194 Bubble Gum Glitterstock
BRU3456 Sugar Plum Glitterstock
BRU5144 A2 Card Base
BRU2543 Raven Detail Ink
SKU19027 Silver Sketch DecoFoil Transfer Sheets
Pin It!




Comments
Post a Comment